Trains to Alençon
Tue 2 May
6h 18m•2 changes
5h 49m•3 changes
6h 03m•2 changes
4h 56m•3 changes
5h 44m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from London to Alençon?
The minimum price of a train ticket from London to Alençon is €55.6. To buy train tickets from London to Alençon for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from London to Alençon by train?
The average journey time between London and Alençon is 8 hours and 16 minutes and the fastest journey time is 4 hours and 56 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 13 trains per day travelling from London to Alençon. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from London to Alençon?
The first train from London to Alençon departs at 05:40. The last train from London to Alençon departs at 20:01. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between London and Alençon?
No, it is not possible to travel from London to Alençon without having to change trains. To travel from London to Alençon will require a minimum of 2 changes. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for London to Alençon for a typical week day using timetable data for 02/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 18/01/2017 for travel on 04/03/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from London
Top journeys by train from Alençon
- Tickets from Alençon to ParisTickets from €16.50
- Tickets from Alençon to Le MansTickets from €6.50
- Tickets from Alençon to CaenTickets from €9.00
- Tickets from Alençon to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €16.60
- Tickets from Alençon to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €16.50