Trains to Milano
Tue 31 Jan
3h 16m•1 change
3h 24m•1 change
3h 16m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Levanto to Milano?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Levanto to Milano (Milan) is €9.9**. To buy train tickets from Levanto to Milano (Milan) for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Levanto to Milano by train?
The average journey time between Levanto and Milano (Milan) is 3 hours and 53 minutes and the fastest journey time is 2 hours and 48 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 24 trains per day travelling from Levanto to Milano (Milan). The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Levanto to Milano?
The first train from Levanto to Milano (Milan) departs at 01:22. The last train from Levanto to Milano (Milan) departs at 20:52. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Levanto and Milano?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Levanto to Milano (Milan) without having to change trains. There are 8 direct trains from Levanto to Milano (Milan). Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Levanto to Milano for a typical week day using timetable data for 31/01/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 07/01/2017 for travel on 22/03/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Levanto
- Tickets from Levanto to MonterossoTickets from €1.80
- Tickets from Levanto to Pisa CentraleTickets from €6.00
- Tickets from Levanto to GenovaTickets from €4.75
- Tickets from Levanto to La Spezia CentraleTickets from €3.40
- Tickets from Levanto to Santa Margherita Ligure-PortofinoTickets from €4.70