Trains to Tours
Tue 2 May
2h 04m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Le Mans to Tours?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Le Mans to Tours is €9.5. To buy train tickets from Le Mans to Tours for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Le Mans to Tours by train?
The average journey time between Le Mans and Tours is 2 hours and 20 minutes and the fastest journey time is 59 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 11 trains per day travelling from Le Mans to Tours. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Le Mans to Tours?
The first train from Le Mans to Tours departs at 06:25. The last train from Le Mans to Tours departs at 22:25. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Le Mans and Tours?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Le Mans to Tours without having to change trains. There are 8 direct trains from Le Mans to Tours. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Le Mans to Tours for a typical week day using timetable data for 02/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 21/12/2016 for travel on 05/01/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Le Mans
- Tickets from Le Mans to ParisTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Le Mans to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Le Mans to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Le Mans to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Le Mans to RennesTickets from €10.00
Top journeys by train from Tours
- Tickets from Tours to ParisTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Tours to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €16.20
- Tickets from Tours to LyonTickets from €15.00