Trains to Paris
Tue 6 Dec
1h 54m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Le Mans to Paris?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Le Mans to Paris is €10**. To buy train tickets from Le Mans to Paris for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Le Mans to Paris by train?
The average journey time between Le Mans and Paris is 1 hour and 11 minutes and the fastest journey time is 1 hour and 1 minute. On an average weekday, there are 19 trains per day travelling from Le Mans to Paris. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Le Mans to Paris?
The first train from Le Mans to Paris departs at 03:36. The last train from Le Mans to Paris departs at 20:22. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Le Mans and Paris?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Le Mans to Paris without having to change trains. There are 17 direct trains from Le Mans to Paris. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Le Mans to Paris for a typical week day using timetable data for 06/12/2016. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 29/11/2016 for travel on 14/12/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Le Mans
- Tickets from Le Mans to ParisTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Le Mans to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Le Mans to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Le Mans to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Le Mans to LyonTickets from €25.00