Trains to Château-du-Loir
Tue 6 Dec
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Le Mans to Château-du-Loir?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Le Mans to Château-du-Loir is €6**. To buy train tickets from Le Mans to Château-du-Loir for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Le Mans to Château-du-Loir by train?
The average journey time between Le Mans and Château-du-Loir is 40 minutes and the fastest journey time is 28 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 13 trains per day travelling from Le Mans to Château-du-Loir. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Le Mans to Château-du-Loir?
The first train from Le Mans to Château-du-Loir departs at 06:25. The last train from Le Mans to Château-du-Loir departs at 20:17. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Le Mans and Château-du-Loir?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Le Mans to Château-du-Loir without having to change trains. There are 13 direct trains from Le Mans to Château-du-Loir. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Le Mans to Château-du-Loir for a typical week day using timetable data for 06/12/2016. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 27/09/2016 for travel on 16/10/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Le Mans
- Tickets from Le Mans to ParisTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Le Mans to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Le Mans to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Le Mans to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Le Mans to LyonTickets from €25.00