Trains to Avignon
Tue 28 Feb
5h 10m•1 change
5h 33m•1 change
5h 09m•2 changes
5h 16m•1 change
6h 03m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Le Mans to Avignon?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Le Mans to Avignon is €34.9**. To buy train tickets from Le Mans to Avignon for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Le Mans to Avignon by train?
The average journey time between Le Mans and Avignon is 6 hours and 32 minutes and the fastest journey time is 4 hours and 7 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 21 trains per day travelling from Le Mans to Avignon. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Le Mans to Avignon?
The first train from Le Mans to Avignon departs at 03:36. The last train from Le Mans to Avignon departs at 20:29. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Le Mans and Avignon?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Le Mans to Avignon without having to change trains. There are 2 direct trains from Le Mans to Avignon. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Le Mans to Avignon for a typical week day using timetable data for 28/02/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 04/01/2017 for travel on 04/04/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Le Mans
- Tickets from Le Mans to ParisTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Le Mans to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Le Mans to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Le Mans to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Le Mans to LyonTickets from €10.00