Trains to Ancenis
Tue 13 Dec
3h 00m•1 change
1h 29m•1 change
1h 10m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Le Mans to Ancenis?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Le Mans to Ancenis is €17.5**. To buy train tickets from Le Mans to Ancenis for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Le Mans to Ancenis by train?
The average journey time between Le Mans and Ancenis is 1 hour and 53 minutes and the fastest journey time is 1 hour and 6 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 14 trains per day travelling from Le Mans to Ancenis. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Le Mans to Ancenis?
The first train from Le Mans to Ancenis departs at 06:12. The last train from Le Mans to Ancenis departs at 22:21. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Le Mans and Ancenis?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Le Mans to Ancenis without having to change trains. There are 8 direct trains from Le Mans to Ancenis. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Le Mans to Ancenis for a typical week day using timetable data for 13/12/2016. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 07/09/2016 for travel on 17/09/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Le Mans
- Tickets from Le Mans to ParisTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Le Mans to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Le Mans to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Le Mans to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Le Mans to LyonTickets from €25.00