Trains to Alençon
Tue 2 May
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Le Mans to Alençon?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Le Mans to Alençon is €6.5. To buy train tickets from Le Mans to Alençon for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Le Mans to Alençon by train?
The average journey time between Le Mans and Alençon is 41 minutes and the fastest journey time is 29 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 13 trains per day travelling from Le Mans to Alençon. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Le Mans to Alençon?
The first train from Le Mans to Alençon departs at 06:26. The last train from Le Mans to Alençon departs at 20:29. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Le Mans and Alençon?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Le Mans to Alençon without having to change trains. There are 13 direct trains from Le Mans to Alençon. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Le Mans to Alençon for a typical week day using timetable data for 02/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 20/04/2017 for travel on 15/06/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Le Mans
- Tickets from Le Mans to ParisTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Le Mans to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Le Mans to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Le Mans to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Le Mans to RennesTickets from €10.00
Top journeys by train from Alençon
- Tickets from Alençon to ParisTickets from €16.50
- Tickets from Alençon to Le MansTickets from €6.50
- Tickets from Alençon to CaenTickets from €9.00
- Tickets from Alençon to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €16.60
- Tickets from Alençon to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €16.50