Trains to Vannes
Tue 30 May
3h 25m•2 changes
3h 18m•2 changes
3h 17m•2 changes
3h 43m•2 changes
4h 48m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Lannion to Vannes?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Lannion to Vannes is €25.9. To buy train tickets from Lannion to Vannes for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Lannion to Vannes by train?
The average journey time between Lannion and Vannes is 3 hours and 37 minutes and the fastest journey time is 3 hours and 12 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 11 trains per day travelling from Lannion to Vannes. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Lannion to Vannes?
The first train from Lannion to Vannes departs at 05:08. The last train from Lannion to Vannes departs at 19:04. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Lannion and Vannes?
No, it is not possible to travel from Lannion to Vannes without having to change trains. To travel from Lannion to Vannes will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Lannion to Vannes for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 31/01/2017 for travel on 01/02/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Lannion
Top journeys by train from Vannes
- Tickets from Vannes to ParisTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Vannes to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €19.00
- Tickets from Vannes to RennesTickets from €15.50
- Tickets from Vannes to NantesTickets from €17.00
- Tickets from Vannes to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €26.00