Trains to Guingamp
Tue 6 Jun
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Lannion to Guingamp?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Lannion to Guingamp is €6.5. To buy train tickets from Lannion to Guingamp for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Lannion to Guingamp by train?
The average journey time between Lannion and Guingamp is 35 minutes and the fastest journey time is 31 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 10 trains per day travelling from Lannion to Guingamp. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Lannion to Guingamp?
The first train from Lannion to Guingamp departs at 05:08. The last train from Lannion to Guingamp departs at 19:04. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Lannion and Guingamp?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Lannion to Guingamp without having to change trains. There are 7 direct trains from Lannion to Guingamp. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Lannion to Guingamp for a typical week day using timetable data for 06/06/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 22/05/2017 for travel on 31/07/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Lannion
Top journeys by train from Guingamp
- Tickets from Guingamp to ParisTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Guingamp to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Guingamp to RennesTickets from €16.00
- Tickets from Guingamp to St-BrieucTickets from €5.50
- Tickets from Guingamp to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €32.90