Trains to St-Brieuc
Tue 6 Jun
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Lamballe to St-Brieuc?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Lamballe to St-Brieuc is €4. To buy train tickets from Lamballe to St-Brieuc for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Lamballe to St-Brieuc by train?
The average journey time between Lamballe and St-Brieuc is 13 minutes and the fastest journey time is 10 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 19 trains per day travelling from Lamballe to St-Brieuc. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Lamballe to St-Brieuc?
The first train from Lamballe to St-Brieuc departs at 06:52. The last train from Lamballe to St-Brieuc departs at 22:04. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Lamballe and St-Brieuc?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Lamballe to St-Brieuc without having to change trains. There are 19 direct trains from Lamballe to St-Brieuc. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Lamballe to St-Brieuc for a typical week day using timetable data for 06/06/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 05/05/2017 for travel on 31/05/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Lamballe
- Tickets from Lamballe to ParisTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Lamballe to RennesTickets from €10.50
- Tickets from Lamballe to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Lamballe to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €24.80
- Tickets from Lamballe to St-BrieucTickets from €4.00
Top journeys by train from St-Brieuc
- Tickets from St-Brieuc to ParisTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from St-Brieuc to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €19.00
- Tickets from St-Brieuc to RennesTickets from €13.00
- Tickets from St-Brieuc to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €23.00
- Tickets from St-Brieuc to NantesTickets from €27.30