Trains to London
Tue 2 May
9h 23m•2 changes
8h 20m•2 changes
9h 23m•3 changes
8h 26m•4 changes
9h 23m•4 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Kassel to London?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Kassel to London is €69.9. To buy train tickets from Kassel to London for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Kassel to London by train?
The average journey time between Kassel and London is 11 hours and 40 minutes and the fastest journey time is 8 hours and 20 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 22 trains per day travelling from Kassel to London. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Kassel to London?
The first train from Kassel to London departs at 00:17. The last train from Kassel to London departs at 23:16. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Kassel and London?
No, it is not possible to travel from Kassel to London without having to change trains. To travel from Kassel to London will require a minimum of 2 changes. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Kassel to London for a typical week day using timetable data for 02/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 05/02/2017 for travel on 30/04/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Kassel
- Tickets from Kassel to ParisTickets from €39.00
- Tickets from Kassel to BerlinTickets from €19.00
- Tickets from Kassel to Frankfurt (M) Flughafen FernbfTickets from €19.00
- Tickets from Kassel to Frankfurt (Main) HbfTickets from €19.00
- Tickets from Kassel to Münster (Westf) HbfTickets from €19.00