Trains to Weimar
Tue 2 May
15h 38m•4 changes
14h 57m•5 changes
15h 41m•3 changes
16h 02m•6 changes
15h 23m•3 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Hendaye to Weimar?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Hendaye to Weimar is €168. To buy train tickets from Hendaye to Weimar for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Hendaye to Weimar by train?
The average journey time between Hendaye and Weimar is 17 hours and 41 minutes and the fastest journey time is 14 hours and 57 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 7 trains per day travelling from Hendaye to Weimar. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Hendaye to Weimar?
The first train from Hendaye to Weimar departs at 04:41. The last train from Hendaye to Weimar departs at 18:30. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Hendaye and Weimar?
No, it is not possible to travel from Hendaye to Weimar without having to change trains. To travel from Hendaye to Weimar will require a minimum of 3 changes. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Hendaye to Weimar for a typical week day using timetable data for 02/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 21/11/2016 for travel on 25/12/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Hendaye
Top journeys by train from Weimar
- Tickets from Weimar to Erfurt HbfTickets from €4.25
- Tickets from Weimar to Frankfurt (M) Flughafen FernbfTickets from €19.00
- Tickets from Weimar to Berlin HbfTickets from €19.00
- Tickets from Weimar to Leipzig HbfTickets from €14.25
- Tickets from Weimar to ParisTickets from €58.00