Trains to Tours
Tue 6 Dec
5h 41m•2 changes
6h 08m•2 changes
4h 53m•2 changes
5h 41m•1 change
6h 09m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Grenoble to Tours?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Grenoble to Tours is €37.5**. To buy train tickets from Grenoble to Tours for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Grenoble to Tours by train?
The average journey time between Grenoble and Tours is 6 hours and 58 minutes and the fastest journey time is 4 hours and 53 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 18 trains per day travelling from Grenoble to Tours. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Grenoble to Tours?
The first train from Grenoble to Tours departs at 06:16. The last train from Grenoble to Tours departs at 21:38. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Grenoble and Tours?
No, it is not possible to travel from Grenoble to Tours without having to change trains. To travel from Grenoble to Tours will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Grenoble to Tours for a typical week day using timetable data for 06/12/2016. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 11/06/2016 for travel on 02/07/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Grenoble
Top journeys by train from Tours
- Tickets from Tours to ParisTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Tours to LyonTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Tours to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €16.40