Trains to St-Raphaël—Valescure
Tue 25 Apr
4h 18m•1 change
5h 13m•2 changes
4h 59m•2 changes
4h 42m•1 change
5h 04m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Genova to St-Raphaël—Valescure?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Genova (Genoa) to St-Raphaël—Valescure is €15. To buy train tickets from Genova (Genoa) to St-Raphaël—Valescure for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Genova to St-Raphaël—Valescure by train?
The average journey time between Genova (Genoa) and St-Raphaël—Valescure is 5 hours and 52 minutes and the fastest journey time is 3 hours and 52 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 12 trains per day travelling from Genova (Genoa) to St-Raphaël—Valescure. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Genova to St-Raphaël—Valescure?
The first train from Genova (Genoa) to St-Raphaël—Valescure departs at 05:22. The last train from Genova (Genoa) to St-Raphaël—Valescure departs at 22:01. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Genova and St-Raphaël—Valescure?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Genova (Genoa) to St-Raphaël—Valescure without having to change trains. There are 1 direct train from Genova (Genoa) to St-Raphaël—Valescure. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Genova to St-Raphaël—Valescure for a typical week day using timetable data for 25/04/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 22/02/2017 for travel on 11/04/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Genova
Top journeys by train from St-Raphaël—Valescure
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to ParisTickets from €24.00
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Paris-Gare-de-LyonTickets from €24.00
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Marseille St-CharlesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to CannesTickets from €5.50
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Nice VilleTickets from €8.00