Trains to St-Raphaël—Valescure
Tue 28 Mar
4h 18m•1 change
5h 13m•2 changes
4h 54m•2 changes
4h 59m•2 changes
4h 42m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Genova to St-Raphaël—Valescure?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Genova (Genoa) to St-Raphaël—Valescure is €15**. To buy train tickets from Genova (Genoa) to St-Raphaël—Valescure for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Genova to St-Raphaël—Valescure by train?
The average journey time between Genova (Genoa) and St-Raphaël—Valescure is 6 hours and 1 minute and the fastest journey time is 4 hours and 18 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 14 trains per day travelling from Genova (Genoa) to St-Raphaël—Valescure. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Genova to St-Raphaël—Valescure?
The first train from Genova (Genoa) to St-Raphaël—Valescure departs at 00:43. The last train from Genova (Genoa) to St-Raphaël—Valescure departs at 22:01. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Genova and St-Raphaël—Valescure?
No, it is not possible to travel from Genova (Genoa) to St-Raphaël—Valescure without having to change trains. To travel from Genova (Genoa) to St-Raphaël—Valescure will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Genova to St-Raphaël—Valescure for a typical week day using timetable data for 28/03/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 22/02/2017 for travel on 11/04/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Genova
Top journeys by train from St-Raphaël—Valescure
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to ParisTickets from €24.00
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Paris-Gare-de-LyonTickets from €24.00
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Marseille St-CharlesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to CannesTickets from €5.50
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Nice VilleTickets from €8.00