Trains to Paris
Tue 25 Apr
4h 02m•2 changes
4h 48m•1 change
5h 13m•2 changes
3h 32m•1 change
3h 44m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Fontenay-le-Comte to Paris?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Fontenay-le-Comte to Paris is €27.5. To buy train tickets from Fontenay-le-Comte to Paris for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Fontenay-le-Comte to Paris by train?
The average journey time between Fontenay-le-Comte and Paris is 4 hours and 53 minutes and the fastest journey time is 3 hours and 32 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 11 trains per day travelling from Fontenay-le-Comte to Paris. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Fontenay-le-Comte to Paris?
The first train from Fontenay-le-Comte to Paris departs at 05:17. The last train from Fontenay-le-Comte to Paris departs at 19:02. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Fontenay-le-Comte and Paris?
No, it is not possible to travel from Fontenay-le-Comte to Paris without having to change trains. To travel from Fontenay-le-Comte to Paris will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Fontenay-le-Comte to Paris for a typical week day using timetable data for 25/04/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 07/03/2017 for travel on 12/05/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Fontenay-le-Comte
- Tickets from Fontenay-le-Comte to ParisTickets from €27.50
- Tickets from Fontenay-le-Comte to NiortTickets from €7.50
- Tickets from Fontenay-le-Comte to NantesTickets from €15.60
- Tickets from Fontenay-le-Comte to La RochelleTickets from €10.60
- Tickets from Fontenay-le-Comte to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €27.50