Trains to Paris
Tue 2 May
7h 26m•4 changes
7h 41m•2 changes
6h 56m•2 changes
8h 04m•3 changes
7h 03m•4 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Erlangen to Paris?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Erlangen to Paris is €44. To buy train tickets from Erlangen to Paris for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Erlangen to Paris by train?
The average journey time between Erlangen and Paris is 8 hours and 59 minutes and the fastest journey time is 6 hours and 53 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 16 trains per day travelling from Erlangen to Paris. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Erlangen to Paris?
The first train from Erlangen to Paris departs at 00:12. The last train from Erlangen to Paris departs at 21:44. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Erlangen and Paris?
No, it is not possible to travel from Erlangen to Paris without having to change trains. To travel from Erlangen to Paris will require a minimum of 2 changes. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Erlangen to Paris for a typical week day using timetable data for 02/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 07/11/2016 for travel on 25/11/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Erlangen
- Tickets from Erlangen to Nürnberg HbfTickets from €11.50
- Tickets from Erlangen to München HbfTickets from €15.50
- Tickets from Erlangen to ParisTickets from €44.00
- Tickets from Erlangen to Berlin HbfTickets from €19.00
- Tickets from Erlangen to München Flughafen TerminalTickets from €24.00