Trains to Cannes
Tue 28 Feb
6h 58m•1 change
7h 31m•1 change
6h 32m•1 change
7h 12m•1 change
6h 14m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Dijon Ville to Cannes?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Dijon Ville to Cannes is €60**. To buy train tickets from Dijon Ville to Cannes for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Dijon Ville to Cannes by train?
The average journey time between Dijon Ville and Cannes is 8 hours and 34 minutes and the fastest journey time is 5 hours and 47 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 11 trains per day travelling from Dijon Ville to Cannes. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Dijon Ville to Cannes?
The first train from Dijon Ville to Cannes departs at 07:24. The last train from Dijon Ville to Cannes departs at 21:57. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Dijon Ville and Cannes?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Dijon Ville to Cannes without having to change trains. There are 2 direct trains from Dijon Ville to Cannes. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Dijon Ville to Cannes for a typical week day using timetable data for 28/02/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 12/01/2017 for travel on 31/01/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Dijon Ville
- Tickets from Dijon Ville to ParisTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Dijon Ville to Paris-Gare-de-LyonTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Dijon Ville to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Dijon Ville to Lyon Part-DieuTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Dijon Ville to LyonTickets from €15.00