Trains to Vic-le-Comte
Tue 30 May
1h 18m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Clermont-Ferrand to Vic-le-Comte?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Clermont-Ferrand to Vic-le-Comte is €4.4. To buy train tickets from Clermont-Ferrand to Vic-le-Comte for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Clermont-Ferrand to Vic-le-Comte by train?
The average journey time between Clermont-Ferrand and Vic-le-Comte is 21 minutes and the fastest journey time is 13 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 28 trains per day travelling from Clermont-Ferrand to Vic-le-Comte. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Clermont-Ferrand to Vic-le-Comte?
The first train from Clermont-Ferrand to Vic-le-Comte departs at 05:16. The last train from Clermont-Ferrand to Vic-le-Comte departs at 21:27. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Clermont-Ferrand and Vic-le-Comte?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Clermont-Ferrand to Vic-le-Comte without having to change trains. There are 27 direct trains from Clermont-Ferrand to Vic-le-Comte. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Clermont-Ferrand to Vic-le-Comte for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 22/05/2017 for travel on 27/05/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Clermont-Ferrand
- Tickets from Clermont-Ferrand to ParisTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Clermont-Ferrand to LyonTickets from €12.00
- Tickets from Clermont-Ferrand to Paris-Gare-de-BercyTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Clermont-Ferrand to Lyon Part-DieuTickets from €12.00
- Tickets from Clermont-Ferrand to VichyTickets from €7.00
Top journeys by train from Vic-le-Comte
- Tickets from Vic-le-Comte to Clermont-FerrandTickets from €4.40
- Tickets from Vic-le-Comte to Paris
- Tickets from Vic-le-Comte to Clermont-Ferrand La PardieuTickets from €3.90
- Tickets from Vic-le-Comte to Lyon
- Tickets from Vic-le-Comte to IssoireTickets from €4.00