Trains to Alès
Tue 2 May
6h 53m•2 changes
6h 08m•3 changes
6h 15m•3 changes
5h 58m•2 changes
4h 58m•3 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Clermont-Ferrand to Alès?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Clermont-Ferrand to Alès is €10. To buy train tickets from Clermont-Ferrand to Alès for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Clermont-Ferrand to Alès by train?
The average journey time between Clermont-Ferrand and Alès is 6 hours and 57 minutes and the fastest journey time is 4 hours and 51 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 9 trains per day travelling from Clermont-Ferrand to Alès. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Clermont-Ferrand to Alès?
The first train from Clermont-Ferrand to Alès departs at 07:05. The last train from Clermont-Ferrand to Alès departs at 21:25. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Clermont-Ferrand and Alès?
No, it is not possible to travel from Clermont-Ferrand to Alès without having to change trains. To travel from Clermont-Ferrand to Alès will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Clermont-Ferrand to Alès for a typical week day using timetable data for 02/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 15/04/2017 for travel on 24/04/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Clermont-Ferrand
- Tickets from Clermont-Ferrand to ParisTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Clermont-Ferrand to LyonTickets from €12.00
- Tickets from Clermont-Ferrand to Paris-Gare-de-BercyTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Clermont-Ferrand to Lyon Part-DieuTickets from €12.00
- Tickets from Clermont-Ferrand to VichyTickets from €7.00