Trains to Tours
Tue 28 Feb
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Château-du-Loir to Tours?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Château-du-Loir to Tours is €7.5**. To buy train tickets from Château-du-Loir to Tours for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Château-du-Loir to Tours by train?
The average journey time between Château-du-Loir and Tours is 38 minutes and the fastest journey time is 28 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 9 trains per day travelling from Château-du-Loir to Tours. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Château-du-Loir to Tours?
The first train from Château-du-Loir to Tours departs at 06:56. The last train from Château-du-Loir to Tours departs at 21:03. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Château-du-Loir and Tours?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Château-du-Loir to Tours without having to change trains. There are 9 direct trains from Château-du-Loir to Tours. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Château-du-Loir to Tours for a typical week day using timetable data for 28/02/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 10/10/2016 for travel on 12/10/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Château-du-Loir
Top journeys by train from Tours
- Tickets from Tours to ParisTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Tours to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €16.40
- Tickets from Tours to LyonTickets from €15.00