Trains to Tours
Tue 13 Dec
2h 41m•1 change
2h 53m•1 change
3h 38m•1 change
2h 33m•2 changes
2h 40m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Chartres to Tours?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Chartres to Tours is €25.8**. To buy train tickets from Chartres to Tours for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Chartres to Tours by train?
The average journey time between Chartres and Tours is 3 hours and 39 minutes and the fastest journey time is 2 hours and 25 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 20 trains per day travelling from Chartres to Tours. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Chartres to Tours?
The first train from Chartres to Tours departs at 04:52. The last train from Chartres to Tours departs at 22:10. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Chartres and Tours?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Chartres to Tours without having to change trains. There are 3 direct trains from Chartres to Tours. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Chartres to Tours for a typical week day using timetable data for 13/12/2016. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 19/06/2016 for travel on 07/07/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Chartres
Top journeys by train from Tours
- Tickets from Tours to ParisTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Tours to LyonTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Tours to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €16.40