Trains to St-Malo
Tue 28 Feb
4h 22m•2 changes
4h 38m•2 changes
4h 42m•2 changes
4h 54m•2 changes
4h 52m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Chartres to St-Malo?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Chartres to St-Malo is €29**. To buy train tickets from Chartres to St-Malo for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Chartres to St-Malo by train?
The average journey time between Chartres and St-Malo is 5 hours and 3 minutes and the fastest journey time is 3 hours and 51 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 13 trains per day travelling from Chartres to St-Malo. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Chartres to St-Malo?
The first train from Chartres to St-Malo departs at 05:34. The last train from Chartres to St-Malo departs at 20:10. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Chartres and St-Malo?
No, it is not possible to travel from Chartres to St-Malo without having to change trains. To travel from Chartres to St-Malo will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Chartres to St-Malo for a typical week day using timetable data for 28/02/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 30/10/2016 for travel on 26/11/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Chartres
Top journeys by train from St-Malo
- Tickets from St-Malo to ParisTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from St-Malo to RennesTickets from €5.50
- Tickets from St-Malo to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from St-Malo to NantesTickets from €25.80
- Tickets from St-Malo to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €25.00