Trains to London
Tue 30 May
7h 02m•3 changes
8h 02m•2 changes
7h 13m•3 changes
6h 40m•2 changes
8h 02m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Chalon-sur-Saône to London?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Chalon-sur-Saône to London is €57. To buy train tickets from Chalon-sur-Saône to London for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Chalon-sur-Saône to London by train?
The average journey time between Chalon-sur-Saône and London is 8 hours and 14 minutes and the fastest journey time is 6 hours and 18 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 29 trains per day travelling from Chalon-sur-Saône to London. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Chalon-sur-Saône to London?
The first train from Chalon-sur-Saône to London departs at 05:52. The last train from Chalon-sur-Saône to London departs at 21:37. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Chalon-sur-Saône and London?
No, it is not possible to travel from Chalon-sur-Saône to London without having to change trains. To travel from Chalon-sur-Saône to London will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Chalon-sur-Saône to London for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 22/01/2017 for travel on 19/04/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Chalon-sur-Saône
- Tickets from Chalon-sur-Saône to ParisTickets from €31.00
- Tickets from Chalon-sur-Saône to LyonTickets from €11.50
- Tickets from Chalon-sur-Saône to Lyon Part-DieuTickets from €11.50
- Tickets from Chalon-sur-Saône to DijonTickets from €9.00
- Tickets from Chalon-sur-Saône to Paris-Gare-de-LyonTickets from €23.80