Trains to Perpignan
Tue 25 Apr
2h 07m•1 change
2h 04m•1 change
2h 39m•1 change
2h 08m•1 change
4h 11m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Castelnaudary to Perpignan?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Castelnaudary to Perpignan is €13.5. To buy train tickets from Castelnaudary to Perpignan for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Castelnaudary to Perpignan by train?
The average journey time between Castelnaudary and Perpignan is 2 hours and 20 minutes and the fastest journey time is 1 hour and 46 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 11 trains per day travelling from Castelnaudary to Perpignan. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Castelnaudary to Perpignan?
The first train from Castelnaudary to Perpignan departs at 05:52. The last train from Castelnaudary to Perpignan departs at 19:32. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Castelnaudary and Perpignan?
No, it is not possible to travel from Castelnaudary to Perpignan without having to change trains. To travel from Castelnaudary to Perpignan will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Castelnaudary to Perpignan for a typical week day using timetable data for 25/04/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 04/11/2016 for travel on 11/11/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Castelnaudary
- Tickets from Castelnaudary to Toulouse MatabiauTickets from €5.50
- Tickets from Castelnaudary to ToulouseTickets from €5.50
- Tickets from Castelnaudary to ParisTickets from €34.90
- Tickets from Castelnaudary to CarcassonneTickets from €4.00
- Tickets from Castelnaudary to Marseille St-CharlesTickets from €27.90