Trains to St-Raphaël—Valescure
Tue 30 May
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Cannes to St-Raphaël—Valescure?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Cannes to St-Raphaël—Valescure is €5.5. To buy train tickets from Cannes to St-Raphaël—Valescure for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Cannes to St-Raphaël—Valescure by train?
The average journey time between Cannes and St-Raphaël—Valescure is 28 minutes and the fastest journey time is 23 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 30 trains per day travelling from Cannes to St-Raphaël—Valescure. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Cannes to St-Raphaël—Valescure?
The first train from Cannes to St-Raphaël—Valescure departs at 06:21. The last train from Cannes to St-Raphaël—Valescure departs at 21:26. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Cannes and St-Raphaël—Valescure?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Cannes to St-Raphaël—Valescure without having to change trains. There are 30 direct trains from Cannes to St-Raphaël—Valescure. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Cannes to St-Raphaël—Valescure for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 25/05/2017 for travel on 18/07/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Cannes
Top journeys by train from St-Raphaël—Valescure
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to ParisTickets from €25.00
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Paris-Gare-de-LyonTickets from €25.00
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Marseille St-CharlesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to CannesTickets from €5.50
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Nice VilleTickets from €8.00