Trains to St-Raphaël—Valescure
Tue 13 Dec
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Cannes to St-Raphaël—Valescure?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Cannes to St-Raphaël—Valescure is €5.5**. To buy train tickets from Cannes to St-Raphaël—Valescure for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Cannes to St-Raphaël—Valescure by train?
The average journey time between Cannes and St-Raphaël—Valescure is 29 minutes and the fastest journey time is 24 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 29 trains per day travelling from Cannes to St-Raphaël—Valescure. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Cannes to St-Raphaël—Valescure?
The first train from Cannes to St-Raphaël—Valescure departs at 06:18. The last train from Cannes to St-Raphaël—Valescure departs at 21:38. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Cannes and St-Raphaël—Valescure?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Cannes to St-Raphaël—Valescure without having to change trains. There are 29 direct trains from Cannes to St-Raphaël—Valescure. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Cannes to St-Raphaël—Valescure for a typical week day using timetable data for 13/12/2016. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 04/09/2016 for travel on 03/10/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Cannes
Top journeys by train from St-Raphaël—Valescure
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to ParisTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Paris-Gare-de-LyonTickets from €24.00
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to CannesTickets from €5.50
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Marseille St-CharlesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Nice VilleTickets from €8.00