Trains to Lyon Part-Dieu
Tue 2 May
3h 53m•1 change
3h 59m•1 change
4h 26m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Cannes to Lyon Part-Dieu?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Cannes to Lyon Part-Dieu is €25. To buy train tickets from Cannes to Lyon Part-Dieu for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Cannes to Lyon Part-Dieu by train?
The average journey time between Cannes and Lyon Part-Dieu is 5 hours and 28 minutes and the fastest journey time is 3 hours and 53 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 12 trains per day travelling from Cannes to Lyon Part-Dieu. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Cannes to Lyon Part-Dieu?
The first train from Cannes to Lyon Part-Dieu departs at 06:21. The last train from Cannes to Lyon Part-Dieu departs at 21:26. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Cannes and Lyon Part-Dieu?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Cannes to Lyon Part-Dieu without having to change trains. There are 5 direct trains from Cannes to Lyon Part-Dieu. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Cannes to Lyon Part-Dieu for a typical week day using timetable data for 02/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 04/04/2017 for travel on 01/06/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Cannes
Top journeys by train from Lyon Part-Dieu
- Tickets from Lyon Part-Dieu to Paris-Gare-de-LyonTickets from €24.50
- Tickets from Lyon Part-Dieu to ParisTickets from €24.50
- Tickets from Lyon Part-Dieu to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Lyon Part-Dieu to St-Étienne ChâteaucreuxTickets from €8.50
- Tickets from Lyon Part-Dieu to Marseille St-CharlesTickets from €20.00