Trains to Chalon-sur-Saône
Tue 30 May
6h 14m•1 change
6h 06m•2 changes
6h 07m•2 changes
6h 07m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Cannes to Chalon-sur-Saône?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Cannes to Chalon-sur-Saône is €40. To buy train tickets from Cannes to Chalon-sur-Saône for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Cannes to Chalon-sur-Saône by train?
The average journey time between Cannes and Chalon-sur-Saône is 8 hours and 38 minutes and the fastest journey time is 5 hours and 15 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 14 trains per day travelling from Cannes to Chalon-sur-Saône. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Cannes to Chalon-sur-Saône?
The first train from Cannes to Chalon-sur-Saône departs at 06:21. The last train from Cannes to Chalon-sur-Saône departs at 21:26. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Cannes and Chalon-sur-Saône?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Cannes to Chalon-sur-Saône without having to change trains. There are 2 direct trains from Cannes to Chalon-sur-Saône. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Cannes to Chalon-sur-Saône for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 23/12/2016 for travel on 09/01/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Cannes
Top journeys by train from Chalon-sur-Saône
- Tickets from Chalon-sur-Saône to ParisTickets from €31.00
- Tickets from Chalon-sur-Saône to LyonTickets from €11.50
- Tickets from Chalon-sur-Saône to Lyon Part-DieuTickets from €11.50
- Tickets from Chalon-sur-Saône to DijonTickets from €9.00
- Tickets from Chalon-sur-Saône to Paris-Gare-de-LyonTickets from €23.80