Trains to Paris-Austerlitz
Tue 30 May
10h 42m•2 changes
9h 35m•5 changes
10h 06m•4 changes
10h 17m•2 changes
7h 29m•4 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Cahors to Paris-Austerlitz?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Cahors to Paris-Austerlitz is €15. To buy train tickets from Cahors to Paris-Austerlitz for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Cahors to Paris-Austerlitz by train?
The average journey time between Cahors and Paris-Austerlitz is 7 hours and 44 minutes and the fastest journey time is 5 hours and 24 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 12 trains per day travelling from Cahors to Paris-Austerlitz. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Cahors to Paris-Austerlitz?
The first train from Cahors to Paris-Austerlitz departs at 00:17. The last train from Cahors to Paris-Austerlitz departs at 17:45. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Cahors and Paris-Austerlitz?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Cahors to Paris-Austerlitz without having to change trains. There are 4 direct trains from Cahors to Paris-Austerlitz. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Cahors to Paris-Austerlitz for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 16/05/2017 for travel on 28/07/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Cahors
Top journeys by train from Paris-Austerlitz
- Tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to Limoges BénédictinsTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to OrléansTickets from €7.00
- Tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to Blois – ChambordTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to Les AubraisTickets from €7.00
- Tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to Brive-la-GaillardeTickets from €15.00