Trains to Monaco—Monte-Carlo
Tue 30 May
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Cagnes-sur-Mer to Monaco—Monte-Carlo?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Cagnes-sur-Mer to Monaco—Monte-Carlo is €6.1. To buy train tickets from Cagnes-sur-Mer to Monaco—Monte-Carlo for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Cagnes-sur-Mer to Monaco—Monte-Carlo by train?
The average journey time between Cagnes-sur-Mer and Monaco—Monte-Carlo is 42 minutes and the fastest journey time is 34 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 45 trains per day travelling from Cagnes-sur-Mer to Monaco—Monte-Carlo. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Cagnes-sur-Mer to Monaco—Monte-Carlo?
The first train from Cagnes-sur-Mer to Monaco—Monte-Carlo departs at 06:08. The last train from Cagnes-sur-Mer to Monaco—Monte-Carlo departs at 22:44. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Cagnes-sur-Mer and Monaco—Monte-Carlo?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Cagnes-sur-Mer to Monaco—Monte-Carlo without having to change trains. There are 42 direct trains from Cagnes-sur-Mer to Monaco—Monte-Carlo. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Cagnes-sur-Mer to Monaco—Monte-Carlo for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 22/05/2017 for travel on 25/05/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Cagnes-sur-Mer
Top journeys by train from Monaco—Monte-Carlo
- Tickets from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to Nice VilleTickets from €3.00
- Tickets from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to NiceTickets from €3.00
- Tickets from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to VentimigliaTickets from €2.50
- Tickets from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to CannesTickets from €7.00
- Tickets from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to Milano CentraleTickets from €14.30