Trains to Tours
Tue 25 Apr
3h 00m•1 change
4h 50m•1 change
4h 35m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Caen to Tours?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Caen to Tours is €15. To buy train tickets from Caen to Tours for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Caen to Tours by train?
The average journey time between Caen and Tours is 5 hours and 32 minutes and the fastest journey time is 2 hours and 43 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 11 trains per day travelling from Caen to Tours. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Caen to Tours?
The first train from Caen to Tours departs at 05:05. The last train from Caen to Tours departs at 20:28. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Caen and Tours?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Caen to Tours without having to change trains. There are 3 direct trains from Caen to Tours. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Caen to Tours for a typical week day using timetable data for 25/04/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 19/04/2017 for travel on 04/05/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Caen
- Tickets from Caen to ParisTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Caen to Paris-Gare-St-LazareTickets from €13.00
- Tickets from Caen to BayeuxTickets from €4.00
- Tickets from Caen to LyonTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Caen to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €25.00
Top journeys by train from Tours
- Tickets from Tours to ParisTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Tours to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €16.20
- Tickets from Tours to LyonTickets from €15.00