Trains to Mont-St-Michel
Tue 2 May
5h 07m•1 change
3h 59m•1 change
5h 04m•2 changes
14h 22m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Caen to Mont-St-Michel?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Caen to Mont-St-Michel is €35. To buy train tickets from Caen to Mont-St-Michel for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Caen to Mont-St-Michel by train?
The average journey time between Caen and Mont-St-Michel is 7 hours and 8 minutes and the fastest journey time is 3 hours and 59 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 4 trains per day travelling from Caen to Mont-St-Michel. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Caen to Mont-St-Michel?
The first train from Caen to Mont-St-Michel departs at 05:43. The last train from Caen to Mont-St-Michel departs at 20:28. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Caen and Mont-St-Michel?
No, it is not possible to travel from Caen to Mont-St-Michel without having to change trains. To travel from Caen to Mont-St-Michel will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Caen to Mont-St-Michel for a typical week day using timetable data for 02/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 09/02/2017 for travel on 08/05/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Caen
- Tickets from Caen to ParisTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Caen to Paris-Gare-St-LazareTickets from €13.00
- Tickets from Caen to BayeuxTickets from €4.00
- Tickets from Caen to LyonTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Caen to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €25.00