Trains to Le Mans
Tue 30 May
4h 12m•1 change
4h 20m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Brest to Le Mans?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Brest to Le Mans is €25. To buy train tickets from Brest to Le Mans for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Brest to Le Mans by train?
The average journey time between Brest and Le Mans is 6 hours and 2 minutes and the fastest journey time is 3 hours and 37 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 9 trains per day travelling from Brest to Le Mans. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Brest to Le Mans?
The first train from Brest to Le Mans departs at 05:40. The last train from Brest to Le Mans departs at 19:00. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Brest and Le Mans?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Brest to Le Mans without having to change trains. There are 3 direct trains from Brest to Le Mans. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Brest to Le Mans for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 07/01/2017 for travel on 12/01/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Brest
Top journeys by train from Le Mans
- Tickets from Le Mans to ParisTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Le Mans to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Le Mans to NantesTickets from €6.00
- Tickets from Le Mans to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Le Mans to RennesTickets from €10.00