Trains to Nantes
Tue 28 Feb
12h 20m•3 changes
11h 58m•4 changes
12h 24m•3 changes
13h 07m•5 changes
12h 41m•3 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Berlin to Nantes?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Berlin to Nantes is €77.8**. To buy train tickets from Berlin to Nantes for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Berlin to Nantes by train?
The average journey time between Berlin and Nantes is 13 hours and 59 minutes and the fastest journey time is 11 hours and 35 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 16 trains per day travelling from Berlin to Nantes. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Berlin to Nantes?
The first train from Berlin to Nantes departs at 04:32. The last train from Berlin to Nantes departs at 22:14. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Berlin and Nantes?
No, it is not possible to travel from Berlin to Nantes without having to change trains. To travel from Berlin to Nantes will require a minimum of 2 changes. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Berlin to Nantes for a typical week day using timetable data for 28/02/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 03/11/2016 for travel on 27/01/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Berlin
Top journeys by train from Nantes
- Tickets from Nantes to ParisTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Nantes to LyonTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Angers St-LaudTickets from €9.20