Trains to Hamburg-Altona
Tue 2 May
3h 07m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Berlin-Spandau to Hamburg-Altona?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Berlin-Spandau to Hamburg-Altona is €19. To buy train tickets from Berlin-Spandau to Hamburg-Altona for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Berlin-Spandau to Hamburg-Altona by train?
The average journey time between Berlin-Spandau and Hamburg-Altona is 2 hours and 37 minutes and the fastest journey time is 2 hours and 5 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 27 trains per day travelling from Berlin-Spandau to Hamburg-Altona. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Berlin-Spandau to Hamburg-Altona?
The first train from Berlin-Spandau to Hamburg-Altona departs at 05:16. The last train from Berlin-Spandau to Hamburg-Altona departs at 23:34. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Berlin-Spandau and Hamburg-Altona?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Berlin-Spandau to Hamburg-Altona without having to change trains. There are 21 direct trains from Berlin-Spandau to Hamburg-Altona. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Berlin-Spandau to Hamburg-Altona for a typical week day using timetable data for 02/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 13/04/2017 for travel on 09/05/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Berlin-Spandau
- Tickets from Berlin-Spandau to Hamburg HbfTickets from €19.00
- Tickets from Berlin-Spandau to Wolfsburg HbfTickets from €14.25
- Tickets from Berlin-Spandau to Amsterdam-CentraalTickets from €31.95
- Tickets from Berlin-Spandau to Westerland (Sylt)Tickets from €19.00
- Tickets from Berlin-Spandau to London St-PancrasTickets from €69.90
Top journeys by train from Hamburg-Altona
- Tickets from Hamburg-Altona to Westerland (Sylt)Tickets from €14.25
- Tickets from Hamburg-Altona to Berlin HbfTickets from €14.25
- Tickets from Hamburg-Altona to Heide (Holst)Tickets from €19.00
- Tickets from Hamburg-Altona to München HbfTickets from €19.00
- Tickets from Hamburg-Altona to Bremen HbfTickets from €13.50