Trains to Lyon
Tue 2 May
1h 35m•1 change
1h 56m•1 change
2h 17m•1 change
1h 55m•1 change
2h 15m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Bas-Monistrol to Lyon?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Bas-Monistrol to Lyon is €12.8. To buy train tickets from Bas-Monistrol to Lyon for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Bas-Monistrol to Lyon by train?
The average journey time between Bas-Monistrol and Lyon is 2 hours and 1 minute and the fastest journey time is 1 hour and 35 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 10 trains per day travelling from Bas-Monistrol to Lyon. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Bas-Monistrol to Lyon?
The first train from Bas-Monistrol to Lyon departs at 05:13. The last train from Bas-Monistrol to Lyon departs at 19:49. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Bas-Monistrol and Lyon?
No, it is not possible to travel from Bas-Monistrol to Lyon without having to change trains. To travel from Bas-Monistrol to Lyon will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Bas-Monistrol to Lyon for a typical week day using timetable data for 02/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 26/02/2017 for travel on 28/02/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Bas-Monistrol
- Tickets from Bas-Monistrol to LyonTickets from €12.80
- Tickets from Bas-Monistrol to Lyon Part-DieuTickets from €12.50
- Tickets from Bas-Monistrol to St-Étienne ChâteaucreuxTickets from €7.70
- Tickets from Bas-Monistrol to Le Puy-en-VelayTickets from €10.40
- Tickets from Bas-Monistrol to AurecTickets from €3.00