Trains to Reims
Tue 2 May
3h 25m•2 changes
3h 45m•1 change
2h 48m•2 changes
2h 59m•1 change
3h 22m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Bar-le-Duc to Reims?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Bar-le-Duc to Reims is €14.8. To buy train tickets from Bar-le-Duc to Reims for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Bar-le-Duc to Reims by train?
The average journey time between Bar-le-Duc and Reims is 2 hours and 28 minutes and the fastest journey time is 1 hour and 4 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 16 trains per day travelling from Bar-le-Duc to Reims. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Bar-le-Duc to Reims?
The first train from Bar-le-Duc to Reims departs at 06:11. The last train from Bar-le-Duc to Reims departs at 19:37. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Bar-le-Duc and Reims?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Bar-le-Duc to Reims without having to change trains. There are 3 direct trains from Bar-le-Duc to Reims. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Bar-le-Duc to Reims for a typical week day using timetable data for 02/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 14/02/2017 for travel on 22/02/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Bar-le-Duc
Top journeys by train from Reims
- Tickets from Reims to ParisTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Reims to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €17.40
- Tickets from Reims to Paris-Gare-de-l’EstTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Reims to ÉpernayTickets from €6.40
- Tickets from Reims to LyonTickets from €42.40