Trains to Le Mans
Tue 7 Mar
4h 33m•1 change
5h 43m•2 changes
6h 40m•1 change
4h 32m•1 change
4h 44m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Avignon to Le Mans?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Avignon to Le Mans is €26.6**. To buy train tickets from Avignon to Le Mans for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Avignon to Le Mans by train?
The average journey time between Avignon and Le Mans is 5 hours and 19 minutes and the fastest journey time is 4 hours and 6 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 15 trains per day travelling from Avignon to Le Mans. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Avignon to Le Mans?
The first train from Avignon to Le Mans departs at 06:03. The last train from Avignon to Le Mans departs at 20:03. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Avignon and Le Mans?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Avignon to Le Mans without having to change trains. There are 2 direct trains from Avignon to Le Mans. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Avignon to Le Mans for a typical week day using timetable data for 07/03/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 06/12/2016 for travel on 04/03/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Avignon
Top journeys by train from Le Mans
- Tickets from Le Mans to ParisTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Le Mans to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Le Mans to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Le Mans to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Le Mans to LyonTickets from €10.00