Trains to Tours
Tue 28 Feb
4h 00m•2 changes
3h 47m•2 changes
4h 05m•2 changes
4h 08m•2 changes
4h 13m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Arras to Tours?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Arras to Tours is €41.4**. To buy train tickets from Arras to Tours for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Arras to Tours by train?
The average journey time between Arras and Tours is 3 hours and 55 minutes and the fastest journey time is 2 hours and 58 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 11 trains per day travelling from Arras to Tours. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Arras to Tours?
The first train from Arras to Tours departs at 06:17. The last train from Arras to Tours departs at 20:49. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Arras and Tours?
No, it is not possible to travel from Arras to Tours without having to change trains. To travel from Arras to Tours will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Arras to Tours for a typical week day using timetable data for 28/02/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 12/10/2016 for travel on 07/11/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Arras
- Tickets from Arras to ParisTickets from €13.50
- Tickets from Arras to LilleTickets from €8.50
- Tickets from Arras to Paris-Gare-du-NordTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Arras to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Arras to LensTickets from €4.00
Top journeys by train from Tours
- Tickets from Tours to ParisTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Tours to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €16.40
- Tickets from Tours to LyonTickets from €15.00