Trains to Tours
Tue 2 May
4h 08m•2 changes
4h 45m•1 change
4h 13m•1 change
2h 58m•1 change
3h 45m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Arras to Tours?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Arras to Tours is €41. To buy train tickets from Arras to Tours for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Arras to Tours by train?
The average journey time between Arras and Tours is 4 hours and 52 minutes and the fastest journey time is 2 hours and 58 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 17 trains per day travelling from Arras to Tours. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Arras to Tours?
The first train from Arras to Tours departs at 06:17. The last train from Arras to Tours departs at 21:47. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Arras and Tours?
No, it is not possible to travel from Arras to Tours without having to change trains. To travel from Arras to Tours will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Arras to Tours for a typical week day using timetable data for 02/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 08/04/2017 for travel on 18/05/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Arras
- Tickets from Arras to ParisTickets from €13.50
- Tickets from Arras to LilleTickets from €8.20
- Tickets from Arras to Paris-Gare-du-NordTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Arras to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Arras to LensTickets from €4.00
Top journeys by train from Tours
- Tickets from Tours to ParisTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Tours to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €16.20
- Tickets from Tours to LyonTickets from €15.00