Trains to Perpignan
Tue 31 Jan
8h 15m•4 changes
8h 40m•2 changes
7h 51m•1 change
8h 01m•1 change
7h 23m•3 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Arras to Perpignan?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Arras to Perpignan is €40**. To buy train tickets from Arras to Perpignan for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Arras to Perpignan by train?
The average journey time between Arras and Perpignan is 9 hours and 46 minutes and the fastest journey time is 7 hours and 6 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 17 trains per day travelling from Arras to Perpignan. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Arras to Perpignan?
The first train from Arras to Perpignan departs at 05:58. The last train from Arras to Perpignan departs at 20:49. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Arras and Perpignan?
No, it is not possible to travel from Arras to Perpignan without having to change trains. To travel from Arras to Perpignan will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Arras to Perpignan for a typical week day using timetable data for 31/01/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 02/12/2016 for travel on 02/03/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Arras
- Tickets from Arras to ParisTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Arras to LilleTickets from €8.30
- Tickets from Arras to Paris-Gare-du-NordTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Arras to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Arras to LensTickets from €4.00