Trains to London
Tue 28 Feb
5h 37m•1 change
4h 22m•1 change
3h 05m•1 change
3h 41m•1 change
3h 38m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Arras to London?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Arras to London is €55.5**. To buy train tickets from Arras to London for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Arras to London by train?
The average journey time between Arras and London is 4 hours and 39 minutes and the fastest journey time is 3 hours and 1 minute. On an average weekday, there are 12 trains per day travelling from Arras to London. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Arras to London?
The first train from Arras to London departs at 06:47. The last train from Arras to London departs at 20:49. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Arras and London?
No, it is not possible to travel from Arras to London without having to change trains. To travel from Arras to London will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Arras to London for a typical week day using timetable data for 28/02/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 23/02/2017 for travel on 11/04/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Arras
- Tickets from Arras to ParisTickets from €13.50
- Tickets from Arras to LilleTickets from €8.50
- Tickets from Arras to Paris-Gare-du-NordTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Arras to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Arras to LensTickets from €4.00