Trains to Cannes
Tue 31 Jan
9h 10m•2 changes
8h 15m•1 change
9h 06m•4 changes
8h 22m•1 change
7h 11m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Arras to Cannes?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Arras to Cannes is €96**. To buy train tickets from Arras to Cannes for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Arras to Cannes by train?
The average journey time between Arras and Cannes is 10 hours and 15 minutes and the fastest journey time is 7 hours and 11 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 14 trains per day travelling from Arras to Cannes. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Arras to Cannes?
The first train from Arras to Cannes departs at 06:56. The last train from Arras to Cannes departs at 20:49. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Arras and Cannes?
No, it is not possible to travel from Arras to Cannes without having to change trains. To travel from Arras to Cannes will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Arras to Cannes for a typical week day using timetable data for 31/01/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 06/09/2016 for travel on 16/09/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Arras
- Tickets from Arras to ParisTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Arras to LilleTickets from €8.30
- Tickets from Arras to Paris-Gare-du-NordTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Arras to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Arras to LensTickets from €4.00