Trains to Perpignan
Tue 24 Jan
3h 42m•1 change
4h 44m•1 change
3h 33m•2 changes
3h 03m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Arles to Perpignan?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Arles to Perpignan is €22**. To buy train tickets from Arles to Perpignan for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Arles to Perpignan by train?
The average journey time between Arles and Perpignan is 4 hours and 8 minutes and the fastest journey time is 2 hours and 49 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 13 trains per day travelling from Arles to Perpignan. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Arles to Perpignan?
The first train from Arles to Perpignan departs at 05:50. The last train from Arles to Perpignan departs at 19:58. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Arles and Perpignan?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Arles to Perpignan without having to change trains. There are 1 direct train from Arles to Perpignan. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Arles to Perpignan for a typical week day using timetable data for 24/01/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 29/11/2016 for travel on 18/12/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Arles
- Tickets from Arles to ParisTickets from €18.30
- Tickets from Arles to Marseille St-CharlesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Arles to Avignon CentreTickets from €5.90
- Tickets from Arles to Vitrolles Aéroport Marseille-Provence TERTickets from €12.30
- Tickets from Arles to AvignonTickets from €5.90