Trains to Narbonne
Tue 31 Jan
3h 55m•1 change
2h 57m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Arles to Narbonne?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Arles to Narbonne is €10**. To buy train tickets from Arles to Narbonne for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Arles to Narbonne by train?
The average journey time between Arles and Narbonne is 2 hours and 42 minutes and the fastest journey time is 1 hour and 58 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 15 trains per day travelling from Arles to Narbonne. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Arles to Narbonne?
The first train from Arles to Narbonne departs at 05:50. The last train from Arles to Narbonne departs at 19:58. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Arles and Narbonne?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Arles to Narbonne without having to change trains. There are 6 direct trains from Arles to Narbonne. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Arles to Narbonne for a typical week day using timetable data for 31/01/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 30/08/2016 for travel on 23/11/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Arles
- Tickets from Arles to ParisTickets from €18.30
- Tickets from Arles to Marseille St-CharlesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Arles to Avignon CentreTickets from €5.90
- Tickets from Arles to Vitrolles Aéroport Marseille-Provence TERTickets from €12.30
- Tickets from Arles to AvignonTickets from €5.90