Trains to Antibes
Tue 6 Dec
3h 48m•2 changes
4h 06m•1 change
3h 36m•2 changes
3h 46m•1 change
3h 44m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Arles to Antibes?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Arles to Antibes is €28.3**. To buy train tickets from Arles to Antibes for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Arles to Antibes by train?
The average journey time between Arles and Antibes is 4 hours and 7 minutes and the fastest journey time is 3 hours and 30 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 19 trains per day travelling from Arles to Antibes. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Arles to Antibes?
The first train from Arles to Antibes departs at 06:00. The last train from Arles to Antibes departs at 23:04. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Arles and Antibes?
No, it is not possible to travel from Arles to Antibes without having to change trains. To travel from Arles to Antibes will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Arles to Antibes for a typical week day using timetable data for 06/12/2016. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 12/07/2016 for travel on 28/07/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Arles
- Tickets from Arles to ParisTickets from €18.30
- Tickets from Arles to Marseille St-CharlesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Arles to Avignon CentreTickets from €5.90
- Tickets from Arles to AvignonTickets from €5.90
- Tickets from Arles to Vitrolles Aéroport Marseille-Provence TERTickets from €12.30