Trains to Tours
Tue 30 May
8h 24m•2 changes
7h 26m•2 changes
7h 39m•1 change
7h 40m•2 changes
10h 21m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Antibes to Tours?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Antibes to Tours is €69.4. To buy train tickets from Antibes to Tours for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Antibes to Tours by train?
The average journey time between Antibes and Tours is 10 hours and 32 minutes and the fastest journey time is 7 hours and 26 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 12 trains per day travelling from Antibes to Tours. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Antibes to Tours?
The first train from Antibes to Tours departs at 06:12. The last train from Antibes to Tours departs at 20:22. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Antibes and Tours?
No, it is not possible to travel from Antibes to Tours without having to change trains. To travel from Antibes to Tours will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Antibes to Tours for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 11/04/2017 for travel on 21/06/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Antibes
Top journeys by train from Tours
- Tickets from Tours to ParisTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Tours to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €16.20
- Tickets from Tours to LyonTickets from €15.00