Trains to Monaco—Monte-Carlo
Tue 2 May
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Antibes to Monaco—Monte-Carlo?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Antibes to Monaco—Monte-Carlo is €6. To buy train tickets from Antibes to Monaco—Monte-Carlo for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Antibes to Monaco—Monte-Carlo by train?
The average journey time between Antibes and Monaco—Monte-Carlo is 1 hour and 6 minutes and the fastest journey time is 36 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 45 trains per day travelling from Antibes to Monaco—Monte-Carlo. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Antibes to Monaco—Monte-Carlo?
The first train from Antibes to Monaco—Monte-Carlo departs at 00:01. The last train from Antibes to Monaco—Monte-Carlo departs at 22:52. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Antibes and Monaco—Monte-Carlo?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Antibes to Monaco—Monte-Carlo without having to change trains. There are 40 direct trains from Antibes to Monaco—Monte-Carlo. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Antibes to Monaco—Monte-Carlo for a typical week day using timetable data for 02/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 25/04/2017 for travel on 28/05/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Antibes
Top journeys by train from Monaco—Monte-Carlo
- Tickets from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to Nice VilleTickets from €3.00
- Tickets from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to NiceTickets from €3.00
- Tickets from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to VentimigliaTickets from €2.50
- Tickets from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to CannesTickets from €7.00
- Tickets from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to Milano CentraleTickets from €14.30