Trains to Arles
Tue 13 Dec
3h 45m•1 change
3h 37m•2 changes
4h 07m•1 change
3h 57m•2 changes
4h 26m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Antibes to Arles?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Antibes to Arles is €28.3**. To buy train tickets from Antibes to Arles for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Antibes to Arles by train?
The average journey time between Antibes and Arles is 4 hours and 38 minutes and the fastest journey time is 3 hours and 33 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 20 trains per day travelling from Antibes to Arles. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Antibes to Arles?
The first train from Antibes to Arles departs at 06:07. The last train from Antibes to Arles departs at 21:26. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Antibes and Arles?
No, it is not possible to travel from Antibes to Arles without having to change trains. To travel from Antibes to Arles will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Antibes to Arles for a typical week day using timetable data for 13/12/2016. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 12/07/2016 for travel on 27/07/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Antibes
Top journeys by train from Arles
- Tickets from Arles to ParisTickets from €18.30
- Tickets from Arles to Marseille St-CharlesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Arles to Avignon CentreTickets from €5.90
- Tickets from Arles to AvignonTickets from €5.90
- Tickets from Arles to Vitrolles Aéroport Marseille-Provence TERTickets from €12.30