Trains to St-Raphaël—Valescure
Tue 30 May
6h 08m•2 changes
6h 06m•1 change
5h 46m•1 change
6h 29m•2 changes
5h 37m•3 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Annecy to St-Raphaël—Valescure?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Annecy to St-Raphaël—Valescure is €50.7. To buy train tickets from Annecy to St-Raphaël—Valescure for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Annecy to St-Raphaël—Valescure by train?
The average journey time between Annecy and St-Raphaël—Valescure is 7 hours and 38 minutes and the fastest journey time is 5 hours and 37 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 10 trains per day travelling from Annecy to St-Raphaël—Valescure. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Annecy to St-Raphaël—Valescure?
The first train from Annecy to St-Raphaël—Valescure departs at 05:31. The last train from Annecy to St-Raphaël—Valescure departs at 20:00. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Annecy and St-Raphaël—Valescure?
No, it is not possible to travel from Annecy to St-Raphaël—Valescure without having to change trains. To travel from Annecy to St-Raphaël—Valescure will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Annecy to St-Raphaël—Valescure for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 26/03/2017 for travel on 29/05/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Annecy
Top journeys by train from St-Raphaël—Valescure
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to ParisTickets from €25.00
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Paris-Gare-de-LyonTickets from €25.00
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Marseille St-CharlesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to CannesTickets from €5.50
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Nice VilleTickets from €8.00