Trains to Paris
Tue 24 Jan
2h 02m•1 change
2h 06m•1 change
1h 44m•1 change
2h 45m•1 change
2h 01m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Alençon to Paris?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Alençon to Paris is €16.6**. To buy train tickets from Alençon to Paris for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Alençon to Paris by train?
The average journey time between Alençon and Paris is 2 hours and 7 minutes and the fastest journey time is 1 hour and 41 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 13 trains per day travelling from Alençon to Paris. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Alençon to Paris?
The first train from Alençon to Paris departs at 06:18. The last train from Alençon to Paris departs at 19:29. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Alençon and Paris?
No, it is not possible to travel from Alençon to Paris without having to change trains. To travel from Alençon to Paris will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Alençon to Paris for a typical week day using timetable data for 24/01/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 18/10/2016 for travel on 12/01/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Alençon
- Tickets from Alençon to ParisTickets from €16.60
- Tickets from Alençon to Le MansTickets from €6.50
- Tickets from Alençon to CaenTickets from €9.00
- Tickets from Alençon to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Alençon to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €20.90